|| Index | Search|
|FHS | Horace Mann | Remington | Annie Sullivan | Davis Thayer | Kennedy | Keller | Jefferson | Oak | Parmenter | Brick | ECDC | Lifelong||| Public | All Schools|
2. (Day 1 & Day 2)Use the resources listed below to find information to help you with your responsibilities for your travel brochure. If you would like to use a note taking organizer, you can find one here. Remember to keep track of the sites you use to gather information. You will want to have those listed when you're finished.
City Tour Guide:
Tour Guide of Natural Features and Landmarks:
*This site has many links to a variety of information about Mexico. All jobs would benefit from using these links.
*If you have used all of the resources, and you do not have enough information, you may use your social studies book and folder to help you. You may also complete a search using an approved search engine. See your teacher for more details.
3. (Day 3) Today, your first job it to have a group meeting. Discuss the information that has been found so far. If you or a member of your group is finished finding information, help your team members complete your final day of information gathering. Today is your FINAL day for researching.
4. (Day 4) Today is your organization day. You should gather the facts and decide how they will be presented on your travel brochure. Take some time today to type your facts in your own words. Work together to make this a fourth grade project, in fourth grade words. Look for some pictures, too.
5. (Day 5) Use all of the information gathered and typed to put together a travel brochure. You may print pictures from the Internet sites you used, or you may draw pictures, but be sure to make this a colorful brochure.
6. (Day 6) Today is your last day to work on your travel brochure. Look at your project and add the finishing touches. Please be sure that every group member has had a part in creating this project. Check the rubric to be sure that you have everything you need.